Sunday 15 July 2012

Haul-aroony

From the title you can probably tell that this post is going to be a haul. If you don't like haul posts then I strongly advice you to click off this post now, quit while your ahead and all that but if you do like haul post then..read away!

I went into to town to buy my work experience clothes. Next week I will be going to a solicitors office to complete my work experience and I had literally no clothes that would be suitable for that sort of professional environment so I picked up a few items that would be a bit more "office appropriate". Firstly, I went to Marks and Spencer. Now I know that you may laugh at me for going there because its not really the place that most teens go to get their clothes but number one: I couldn't care less about what name it says on the label and number two: my Mum wanted to go in there for something and I saw these items and then that was me done meaning that I didn't need to go to anymore shops however that didn't stop from actually going into them.

The first thing that I picked up was this skirt. It was in the sale so it was £10 down from £17.50 and I really liked it. It fastens at the side with the aid of three buttons and if I wear it on my waist it comes down to my knee. I really like this, the colours are so bright and summery and even though outside its not that summery it won't stop me from trying to feeling summery.



I also got another one that was exactly the same but the pattern looked like this:


Next, I got this blouse. Its really cute! The following picture is the best representation of it, it really doesn't do it justice but its a light chiffon fabric with a little black peter pan collar. Its a cute pink colour and the pattern is just the sweetest thing ever. Anything with cats on and I'm sold so I just had to have this. Again this was also in the sale so it was £15 down from £22.50.


And the final thing that I got from M&S was a white t-shirt with this pattern on it:


As later this year me, my Mum and my sister are going to the Olympics my mum insisted that we each get an Olympic themed t-shirt. I like this one the best so I chose this one. My sister got a grey one with a multi-coloured writing that said "London 2012" on it and my mum go a black on with small gold writing that also said "London 2012" on it. This was £15 and buying these actually made me that little bit more excited about the Olympics!

Next, I went to Primark. Oh good old Primarni! I wanted some cheap shoes that went with every outfit for my work experience so I picked up these;


These are some little beige ballerina flats with cute bows on the end. They have a patent finish and I really like that. They were only £5 so a real bargain.

And then, as we were leaving, I saw this necklace and I just decided to buy it because I liked it and thought that it would go with some of the things i had already bought (I know that some people will look at the stuff I bought and then t this necklace and say that they don't go at all but I like them together and really, that's all that matters.)
I then went to Superdrug and got a few things. Here they are:



The first two things that are here are both from Neutrogena and they are the Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Treatment and the Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control (in a nutshell, a spot cream and a moisturiser.) I let you know how I get on with those two later on when I've had a chance to use them.


I also got some make-up items for my holiday. The Collection 2000 Skyscraper mascara in Black and this one is also waterproof (a non-waterproof version is available) and a Rimmel Exaggerate Auto Waterproof Eye Definer. I bought these because I needed some waterproof make-up to wear on holiday. Who wants black streaks down their face whilst people are taking pictures? Not me! This mascara wand is quite different. It has shorter bristles on one side and longer bristles on the other. I haven't properly used this yet so I couldn't tell you what I think of it but once I've got a chance to use it I'll let you know what its like as with the eyeliner. By the way the eyeliner is in 240 Aqua Sparkle.




The final thing that I got was the Sleek Storm i-Divine Palette. As I've said with the other products a review to come on this one with swatches and things. It will probably be up quite soon actually because I'm really excited to write it!


Thanks for reading! Look out for the reviews to come!

No comments: